Health and Safety legislation can be confusing and time consuming. All employers as part of a good Health, Safety and Risk Management System have a duty to look after the health safety and welfare of their staff and also to ensure that third parties are not put at risk by their activities.
Salveo has extensive experience in providing advice information and training to a wide variety of clients ranging from Commercial / Industrial to Hospitals Universities and Schools.
Salveo Ltd provides comprehensive Health, Safety and Risk Management services to assist employers to meet their obligations.
This is a brief description of the service provided. More details may be obtained by getting in touch with us (contact information here).
- A team of qualified consultants who are able to assess, advise, plan and assist in implementing Safety and Risk Management Systems.
- Consultants many with specialist backgrounds all working together to provide a uniquely targeted and integrated service.
- Services tailored to meet clients specific needs.
Health and Safety Consultancy Services Available
- Advice on all aspects of Health, Safety and Risk Management.
- Preparation of Safety Policy documents, Local Policies and Codes of Practice in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974, Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and other relevant legislation.
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments including COSHH, Manual Handling and Display Screen Equipment.
- Fire Risk assessments
- Audits and Inspection of Sites and Facilities
- Accident reporting and investigation
- Ergonomics Advice on the design of work areas