Salveo Ltd and its sister companies have provided Manual Handling consultancy and advice to the healthcare and private sectors since 1994. Our multidisciplinary Ergonomics and Manual Handling Group is staffed by healthcare professionals from nursing, physiotherapy, and clinical ergonomics backgrounds.
Our consultancy services include:
- Provision of Manual Handling Policy
- Provision of specialised guidance e.g. Heavy Patient /Bariatric Handling Guidance
- Manual Handling Audits
- Equipment Surveys
- Specialised Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Provision of expert advice to corporate committees up to Board Level
- Customised solutions to novel Manual Handling problems
The benefit of employing us means that expert advice and training is available to you at a fixed rate. Unexpected costs such as projects overrunning, annual leave and long term illness will no longer trouble your budget.
We provide 3 levels of advice to suit your organisation and budget:
- Short Term Package
- Usually lasting for a few days, this package is suitable for completion of designated projects like providing a Manual Handling Policy or augmenting present in house provisions.
- Medium Term Package
- Usually consists of a number of short term projects completed in several days over a period of 3 to 6 months, for example the completion of a full Manual Handling Audit.
- Long Term Package
- This is a full advisory service which offers the peace of mind of having one of our consultants on site for a number of days per week.