Salveo Ltd provides an extensive range of training programmes covering all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Risk Assessment Training in Offices
- A one day course which aims to raise senior staff awareness of Health & Safety issues and to provide them with the knowledge to identify hazards and carry out risk assessments effectively.
- Health & Safety for Non-Professional Staff
- A three-hour session covering the main aspects of Health & safety in the workplace.
- Health & Safety for Managers
- An intensive one day session covering the main issues facing managers in relation to Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Comply with the obligations under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974, the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999, Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002 and other relevant legislation.
- Health & Safety Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessors’ Course
- An intensive half day workshop which aims to equip asessors with practical skills needed to identify Display Screen Equipment (DSE) users and potential health effects of DSE work.
- Laboratory Safety
- A one-day intensive introduction to the essential aspects of safety in the clinical laboratory.
- Courses designed planned and developed for your individual business needs and for staff at all levels of experience and seniority.
- High quality committed trainers with specific knowledge and experience in the areas that they are training.
- Training provided on your premises or at our teaching facilities in West London.
- Other courses are available. All courses can be tailored to specific requirements of any organisation.