Risk Assessment Training in Offices
A one day course which aims to raise senior staff awareness of Health & Safety issues and to provide them with the knowledge to identify hazards and carry out risk assessments effectively. Maximum of 15 delegates per course.
What are the benefits to the Organisation & the Individual?
- Increased knowledge of Health & Safety issues
- Reduce absence and long-term ill health within the organisation
- Comply with the obligations under the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974, the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999, Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992, COSHH Regulations and other relevant legislation
- Aims & Objectives of the course
- Expected Learning Outcome
Overview of the Regulations applicable to Office Safety
- Overview of the legislative framework including the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Use of Work Equipment Regulations
Overview of Risk Assessments and Risk Assessment procedure from an office perspective for the following groups Employees.
- Members of the public
Review of current Policies
- Safety Policy
- Accident Reporting Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
Risk Assessment in detail “5 steps to Risk Assessment”
- Display Screen Regulations
- COSHH Regulations
Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment exercise to be carried out in an office on site.